Sunday, January 14, 2007

2006 ----a blend of good & bad

2006 the year that passed by, brought a mixed bag for me . Its start was terrific for me .It was the same year when I had to give my 10th icse exam .The tension of studies was not nerve wrecking sort of . It was my father's sudden ailment that shook me .
It was 16th January ,when he had a heart attack.Thanks to God ,it was a minor one .But these two words combined together will definitely arise fright in the minds of listeners .After this there was the phase when my dad got admitted & got angioplasty done .Adding to all this topsy-turvy ,time was slipping from my hands & exams were knocking at the door . While dad was picking up ,I had a sigh of relief . I think my exams were supposed to commence from 2nd of march .
The next incident that I'm going to recount ,will surely make u believe that we are really helpless in front of HIM.We really do not know what he restores for us .It was the early morning of 28th february that really shook me &almost moved me to tears. Around 2:30 am,I had just gone to sleep after studying late night when my mumma got stomachache around 3:30 .It was severe& was hospitalised in the morning.she was diagnosed to have gal stones .Now just after 2 days i had my exams.
The first day when i went to give my exam ,mumma was still in hospital.I gave all my exams & time drifted to may .season was changed to scorching heat .I think my result was out on 19th may . It was evening .Around 4pm my bro informed me that i passed with good marks .My percentage was 92.2%& that was really good if u look at the phase through which I went & gave my exams .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really tremendous , have a salute from my side. I wish you good luck for your aim , keep working hard.

feelings said...

thanx faraz
whosoever u r ,i donot know butit feels gud 2 read ur comment .atleast some1 has commented & that too in a +ve manner