Friday, April 13, 2012

sometimes I wish I am looking back to the life of mine on a movie roll and I have already lived my part..n sooner I ll be saying oh gosh its over now..
sometimes I wanna haste things but then another thought with the most perfect timing knocks.. its that u may hate the present now but as soon as it transforms into past u ll miss this …things done in haste may seem appealing now but they are surer to be a cause of upset later..its difficult to understand as now the situation is that u have to wiser enough to imagine this all but once u r already at the other bank of it and u know that u cant be back … at such a juncture u realize that whatever u had done was just a mistake...but to our despair there is no undo option to click n get away with it...
I wish we had the undo button to make our life more realistic to fake... :P
we always have the redo button to our despair just to tempt us and increase to our woes...coz intrinsic to humans, committing mistakes often after tasting its retribution shines brighter in eyes!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm... Ye redo button wali baat bahut mast hai :-P...!!! :-)...!!! Log zyada tar yahi karte hai, aur kismat pe rote rehte hai...;-)