Thursday, January 14, 2016

Disguise

At times one feels there is no challenge in life but a turn comes in life in disguise. U assume it's good for you but suddenly its corroding your basic nature. You feel getting pushed to dark. Nothing is what you had expected. It's the expectations that had ruined your life or the turn itself. The question lies but no answer could be found . you look around but either you are tending to lose your sanity. You tend to live under pressure that ll some day gonna blast you from inside. But how to escape this , I don't find a solution to it. Allah help me . I don't know where should I look for my answers whose existence irritates my own existence. I need help but there is no help around. I m trying to keep myself sane but the try itself becomes a blocker in your life for light to enlighten you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Change is the only constant... and every moment of life comes in disguise... it's always a challenge and once u accept it u will never lose it.. it's better to have limited expectations coz then surprises will have more value.. and always remember escape is never a solution. May Allah swt be with us always.