There are words that wanna come out of my mouth but I become dumb .There are words that I dont wanna hear but still I hear. I dont become deaf where I am required to.I envy people who are expressive enough to lay out their feelings and thought process. Somehow I find this to be the daunting task. I cant stop myself from being introvert. At times I adorn the disguise and people around me perceive me to be extrovert . I feel they are deceived by their own eyes ,which cant see me. The me which is inside me , is scared of the world outside .It is scared of becoming a reason to some ones hurt.People might term me to be a people-pleaser . I dont do things to please others but I dont want to hurt them either.
Im a Gemini and my friend would keep reminding me of this .I dont know whether she was satisfying her fat ego or anything else. She always painted a negative shade of it and I never believed her . Still somehow her stupid talks had left a long lasting impression .This impression might also be a result of the association that I had found in her talks . Even though it might not be true but still I started assuming that somehow there lies an association and maybe I started living those associations. Even now I fail to express myself in clear words and would write as vaguely as possible so that my feelings remain cloaked.
Im a Gemini and my friend would keep reminding me of this .I dont know whether she was satisfying her fat ego or anything else. She always painted a negative shade of it and I never believed her . Still somehow her stupid talks had left a long lasting impression .This impression might also be a result of the association that I had found in her talks . Even though it might not be true but still I started assuming that somehow there lies an association and maybe I started living those associations. Even now I fail to express myself in clear words and would write as vaguely as possible so that my feelings remain cloaked.
2 comments:
Keeping thing inside only corrodes from inside.. it's always better to talk to someone,atleast one person, and share Ur feelings.. it's not necessary that the person will solve ur problem or issue but instead u will feel lighter and u urself can then deal with the situation.. always have faith in Allah swt. He has never left u alone and will never leave u alone and He knows everything.. mashaallah u r a person very gud at heart and always remember - people with true and gud heart are very rare..
Post a Comment